Sunday, February 17, 2013

Journals from Around the World

One of the traditions that I started when I went to Asia last summer was to collect journals from each country I visit. As of today, I only have three journals, but my collection is growing. Here are the three I have so far...



Purchased: PageOne Bookstore, Hong Kong
Cost: $16 HKD (appox $2 USD)
"Meng Xiang" (dream)
"Somene wanted to be a teacher when he was little."



Purchased: Phimphone Market, Vientiane, Laos
Cost: 19000 Kip, approx $2.39 USD 
"Stop Global Warming"
"make quality make design style BSP"




Purchased: Cozumel, Mexico
Cost: $6 USD
"Cozumel, Mex."
It's made from "huun" (maya word that means handmade paper)

I hope to keep adding to my collection from every country I visit in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment